Saturday 19 January 2008

Sunday 13 May: New family

Sunday... We go all together to see Marco who’s participating to a bartender competition (he was 10th of 22)

There are a lot of Italians in it.

I met the only French man in this place and he asked me to work for him, in a big hotel, but I’m really not interested to work like a waitress! I prefer to look for a job in a clothes shop. Laura, one of the new flatmate works in Intimissimi, an Italian brand of underwear.

We did a lot of shopping in Brick Lane because Federica will leave London in a week, so she wants to buy a lot of souvenirs.

In Absolute Vintage, a great vintage shop, two girls working for a Norwegian magazine (www.inside.no) ask me to take picture of me because they love my style. I accept, they take the picture and they want to know where I bought each clothes and accessories… When I said “In Paris”, they were crazy.

We stay in my favourite place in London for Sundays : The 2001. After we go to dance at Tea Bar.

Perfect Sunday with my fabulous new family.

No comments: